DERWENT - DRAWING PENCIL - TIN OF 24
The colour palette of Derwent Drawing Pencils takes you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and you’ll find their soft texture and the pencil’s extra wide colour strip will be a big help when you’re trying to build up dense fur or feathers. We’ve also included a number of Sepia tones in the range which you will find very useful when you come to draw portraits & life studies. So why wait...Get Drawing!
- Round 8ply pencil (8mm diameter) with a 5mm strip.
- Light mahogany stained barrel with colour coded end dip and distinctive angled gold band.
- Clear white imprint detailing range, colour name and number.
DISCOUNT WILL BE ADDED AT THE CHECKOUT
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
Reserve & Collect: Available Next working day (After 1pm and if ordered before 12:00pm)
Delivery Charge: From £3.99
Delivery Time: We aim to dispatch items on the day of your order if placed before 12:00pm. Please note any glazing other than standard will usually add an extra day onto the delivery time.
- Drawing 24 tin contains the following colours: Light Sienna, Solway Blue, Ink Blue, Smoke Blue, Pale Cedar, Green Shadow, Crag Green, Olive Earth, Warm Earth, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Yellow Ochre, Sepia Red, Mars Orange, Sangiune, Venetian Red, Teracotta, Mars Violet, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Warm Grey, Cool Grey and Chinese White.
- Range: Derwent Drawing Pencils
- Quality: Student and Amateur