SpringLOCK Security Picture Fixings offers both the professional and amateur a simple and effective method for hanging pictures, artwork, canvases or mirrors to all types of wall.
Once installed, the fixings provide anti-theft protection and remain hidden from view. Removal of a picture can only be achieved by the use of a special SpringLOCK Release Tool.
The SpringLOCK fixing was developed by a company with many years of experience installing pictures in hotels, pubs and restaurants. SpringLOCKs are now used across the United Kingdom and in many parts of the world by picture framers, art installers, shop fitters, interior designers and corporate clients.
- SpringLOCK fixings can be installed quickly and easily
- Any type of conventional screw can be used
- Use of a simple ‘push in’ locking mechanism
- SpringLOCK can be fitted to all types of walls, old or new, solid or hollow without any fuss
- SpringLOCK fits items closer to the wall, is neater and hides its release mechanism from view.
- SpringLOCK fixings used on artworks or mirrors, once installed on a wall can only be released using the special SpringLOCK Release Tool, providing a reliable anti-theft system.
For full instructions please click here
Please note Once the picture is locked on the wall, you can only remove it with the Release Tool. We sell it as part of a kit or click below to buy it as a single item